Your Immune System Could Use Some Help

The thing is, we're no doctors. So, how would we know? I found these set of questions that could help you to determine whether or not your immune system need some help. Answer these questions using true or false.

  1. I often get colds, sore throats or the flu.
  2. My ilnesses typically last for two or more weeks.
  3. I usually feel tired throughout the day.
  4. I frequently travel long distances for short stays.
  5. Recently, I experienced great stress: loss of a job, the death of close relative or relationship problems.
  6. I've recently taken long course of antibiotics.
SCORE
How many times did you answer TRUE?

NONE The chances are that there are few stresses on your immune system and that it is working well. A healthy lifestyle will help you to stay healthy and well.

ONE OR MORE Your immune system could be under stress, which by all means that you are prone to disease. Revitalise your body to make it better able to fight disease aggressively and help to keep you fit and healthy.

0 comments: